Dec 4, 2014



I'm trying something new and I've just launched a Patreon campaign devoted to completing the artwork for The Stolen Child Tarot!


As many of you know, I'd love to complete the deck, but have been unable to devote myself to such a large project and pay the bills at the same time -- there's roughly 50 paintings remaining!  
If this is a project you want and feel should be completed, please consider becoming a patron of the project!



You can check it out here: http://www.patreon.com/stolenchildtarot
I know Patreon is new to a lot of people (it was new to me!) so if you have questions, please send them my way!



Supporters will get exclusive access to the works in progress and behind the scenes as well as some cool thank yous!



I hope to get the word out during shows this December in the hopes of starting work in January -- Please help me spread the word!