Feb 25, 2013

Queen of Zephyrs

Here's the new painting for The Queen of Zephyrs!
If you've dropped by this post from Aeclectic Tarot, welcome!  You may or may not know I'm currently running a Kickstarter campaign to try to expand Stolen Child to a 78 card deck.

Aeclectic Tarot feels that the forum has been abused in the past by people promoting Kickstarter or IndieGoGo art campaigns, and has banned posting links or other information about them.  I totally understand them protecting the forum, but I would also like to mention that I've run two successful campaigns that included completion and delivery of all rewards within the schedules I outlined.  I'm sorry if other people mismanaged projects or left people hanging -- but it wasn't me! :)

Anyway, when I have new art, I'll point people here.  I would love it if you would share the campaign with your tarot friends -- it won't happen unless the campaign reaches it's funding goal by March 16th.

I'm a self employed artist.  I used to work full time in animal welfare non-profit and I've been job hunting since 2010.  Chasing commissions, selling online or at art shows and odd jobs is what has kept me going, along with my rainy day savings from the days of employment and selling personal possessions.  I bring this up because when I say I don't have the resources to do this in my spare time, it's the plain reality of the situation.

If you've enjoyed my work or are intrigued by what you've seen of the Major Arcana, please consider supporting or sharing the new campaign to complete the deck:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/774786282/stolen-child-tarot-complete-the-78-card-deck

Thanks so much!
Monica